Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Paper Craft's "Stamp It!"

Hi everyone,

Canada Post is FINALLY back up and running. Yay! Got some things OUT in the mail yesterday and also a cheque IN the mail. A good day! :)

I also ran some other errands... went to the grocery store and saw that the new 'Stamp It!' is out. I have 4 cards in this special issue and I got to visit each of them. ;) Can't wait for my copy to come in the mail so I can pour over all 300 amazing cards in there!

I thought I'd share one of my cards here:

Stamps are all Hero Arts, ribbon by American Crafts, and the red button is one of Jane B's yummy creations.

Thanks for popping by! I'm busy working on things for my son's 7th birthday party this Saturday. We're doing a space/alien theme and having lots of fun getting ready for it. :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your card is gorgeous! How fun to get a check in the mail! yay! Haven't had a chance to see the Stamp It magazine yet, but can't wait to see your other cards!

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous! No wonder it got picked up.

Jill said...

Congrats on all the PUBS! I'm not surprised, though, now even more folks can see your awesome work. This card is so pretty! LOVE it!

Latrice said...

Gorgeous sweets! Love it.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card and congrats on the publications!!!

Agata said...

I saw it inside the issue and found it totally gorgeous! Congrats on all the cards you have in there! :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Sarah! Can't wait for my issue to arrive to see the rest of your cards! Love this one!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on the pub!

Melinda said...

Congratulations Sarah! You so deserve. This card is stunning!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah! Wow! I can see why this one was published! Congratulations! Hope you'll share photos of the birthday party. . .sounds like such fun!

Tracey said...

Big Congrats Sarah on the 4 cards in one issue!!! WOW!! LOVE this one!!