Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit Card

Hi everyone,

First I just want to say a great big THANK YOU for all of your sweet comments regarding the news that I'm now part of the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Design Team. I've already been at it and will have my first project up for this coming Wednesday's challenge. :)

Today, however, I wanted to share another card I made using the Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit.

Here it is:


I thought I'd use some of the label stickers to highlight the embellishments that came with the kit.
It was a nice, quick card to put together. :) Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

For some odd reason, I've always had "a thing" for unadorned labels. You've made me smile by using so many different ones so effectively. That ribbon is amazing, too. Really, a very very cute card. Looking forward to your appearance on Wednesday.

Lin said...

LOVE that measuring tape ribbon!! What a great design, Sarah!

Kara Lynne said...

Great idea to use those labels to highlight the embellishments! Love that paper, and that cool button.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is super sweet!

croppergal said...

Cuteness!