Monday, June 3, 2013

You're So Amazing Card: Cards for Maddy



Hi everyone!

I'm popping in real quick to let you know about a card drive going on for a special girl named Maddy (in case you haven't heard about it yet). You might remember that Simon Says Stamp had a card drive for her back in July of 2012. Here is a recent post about Maddy and her battle with cancer. You can find the details about the current card drive HERE and learn how you could win a $100 Simon Says Stamp gift voucher in the process of bringing Maddy some sunshine. I hope you`ll send a card to a sweet girl who could really use some encouragement right now.


Here's the card I plan on sending in this week:



Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you'll make a card for this special girl or go through your stash of cards and find something you could send.

Have a great week,
Sarah

2 comments:

Kelly said...

she will love that. love your use of that ribbon. I have a set similar. Love the monochromatic look. I am pinning this!

Pat said...

Finally getting the address on the envelope today to send Maddy her card... :)