Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Simon Says Stamp By the Sea Challenge!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back for this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! As you can see we have a cute new challenge icon, the reason being that the challenge blog has moved! Please be sure to update your bookmarks, etc so you don't miss any of our challenges!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I hope you've been having an enjoyable summer! Last summer we made it out to the beach more times than I think my kids have been in all their previous summers combined! It's still early in the season so we'll have to see how this summer will compare. ;)

wed-newchallenge-header

Speaking of beaches, this week's challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog is By the Sea and the design team is featuring product by Fancy Pants.

Here's my card:



When I saw that this week's challenge was to use Fancy Pants I knew I wanted to get my hands on some more of their decorative envelopes since I'd had so much fun playing with the ones that came with the Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit. (See HERE, HERE, and HERE). I also picked up some fun Fancy Pants tags to use on today's card.

Supplies:


...and here are some links to more fun Fancy Pants tags, bags, and envelopes that coordinate with their line of papers and other various embellishments:


I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with please check out the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog HERE.

50dollar_voucher_600px

Before I go, I just wanted to let you know about THIS POST from early today...just in case you missed it. ;)

And have seen THIS! Simon Says Stamp is having a HUGE 2 day 50% off sale on ALL Becky Higgins Project Life! The sale runs July 17th and 18th. I just placed my order. :) ***

 Project Life Super Sale!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

12 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

Cute card! I love that it looks like a little envelope! :)

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card sarah ! I love the products you used,, the envelope and the tags are gorgeous ! LOVELY design :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Bonnie said...

What a delightful card, Sarah! Love those tags and the envelope front!

Heather said...

What a fabulous envelope Sara and I love your you've used the tags and all their elements!!

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super fun design, Sarah!! Love the large pocket :) Thanks so much for being a guest on our blog today, also! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful card using the envelope...I really like how you use the tags too.

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a good idea, love the envelope!! Trying to work out what you did, its very clever!

Cindy C. said...

Very cool design Sarah!

Arlene said...

I HAD to tell you that I just LOVE this card. Great colors and tag appearance of the background.

Jingle said...

I LOVE this! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Great gift bag. I'm loving the whale and the whole water theme that seems prevalent this summer.

Melissa Bove said...

Super fabulous card Sarah!! Love how you used the tag as your card base!! Love it!!

hugs...