Friday, August 23, 2013

This, That and the Other Thing :)

Hi everyone,

I'm stopping in again to mention a couple of new things I came across today...

First, this ---> MFT is having a BIG sale on Dies and Combo sets and well as Stamp Sets! Between 50-75% off certain items! Yay!

Also, that ----> Simon Says Stamp now has the new Hero Arts Holiday 2013 stamps in stock! Whoo hoo! I'm making my list, checking it twice. ;)

Here are my favorites (yes, I'm addicted to background stamps)...


The other thing....

Here's a card I had published in the recent Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Vol. 8 issue. (The Christmas Tree card on the cover is also mine!) :)

Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Vol. 8

9424230082 d348d174fa Wishing You a Happy Holiday (Cards & More)

Both cards use products from my favourite 2 companies, Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts. :) Yay! Here are the links to the supplies I used to make the Star of Wonder Card...


Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

5 comments:

Froggietalks said...

I LOVE that card Sarah. I don't own that stamp set yet, but it's on my wish list. :)

Congrats on being published :)

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, the sky is just fab :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the publication of your wonderful cards. That must be a thrill, opening up a national publication and seeing your name, let alone seeing your card on the cover. The sky is absolutely amazing! Nicely done, as always.

Tana said...

Beautiful Star of Wonder card! These would be fairly easy to "mass produce", too! Congrats on being published, what a thrill!!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous inking on this card! And congrats on the cover card! That tree is awesome and I'm guessing that card is going to see a lot of CASEing. :)