Thursday, December 19, 2013

75% Off on Over 100 MFT Stamp Sets!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up that My Favorite Things has a HUGE sale going on!

Here are the details: "In anticipation of all the upcoming new products we'll be releasing in 2014, we are having a HUGE sale! Save 75% on over 100 retiring stamp sets! Help us make room for brand new MFT goodness and save BIG. Click below to grab your favorites before they sell out". 

Sale Priced Retiring Stamp Sets

I'm also still waiting for my Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit to arrive. I think with all the extra mail going through the system this time of  year it's sitting pretty somewhere (other then here)! I will have projects to share once it arrives and I have time to play. :)

Have a great day!
Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip. They have great sales. :)