Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Men!... (and some new Kelly Purkey over at Simon Says Stamp)!

Hi everyone,

I'm popping in real quick to share a couple of masculine cards I made last week using products from my two favourite companies, Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts.

For my first card I finally broke out some of the Hero Arts ink daubers and man I did I have fun with them! I like them better than similar products I've used before.I also can't get enough of this talk bubble die. Love it!



My second card is a simple one with some tone on tone stamping and embellishing. I love how the yellow and turquoise pop against the muted green and brown.



Finally, I see that Kelly Purkey has a new release out over at Simon Says Stamp!

These are my favourites:


That's it for me!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fabulous!!

Cindy C. said...

These are great masculine cards, thanks for the inspirations Sarah!

diana said...

Thanks for these ideas for masculine cards. ;-)

jeannine said...

Beautiful Cards! Love all the goodies you used!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Fantastic cards both are..!!