Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy 60th Birthday!

Hi everyone!

I'm stopping by today to wish a very special lady a very happy 60th birthday! I've called her 'Mom' for the past 15 years and am blessed to be part of her family. ;)




I've had this idea "floating" around in my head for a bit and this card by Jennifer McGuire inspired me to make it a reality. I die cut the largest of the Simon Says Stamp Balloon dies from a piece of Hero Arts acetate and colored it with alcohol inks using a Ranger Alcohol Ink Applicator Tool before adhering it off-centered to a Hero Arts Acetate Notecard. I love how the alcohol inks on acetate give the balloon a very real, shiny look. I then created my sentiment using a couple other Simon Says Stamp dies (see supplies below). I finished the inside off the same way Jennifer did with her card. :)

Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

You know, I didn't think I NEEDED those balloon dies, but now I'm not so sure. :)

Malika said...

eenvoudige kaart en heel mooi

malika