Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Faux Watercolor Birthday Card Featuring Simon Says Stamp

Hi everyone!

I'm popping by to share a card made using some Simon Says Stamp goodies and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Today's card is basically a take on this card I posted previously using Copic Markers:


Here's my revised card, using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and Distress Watercolor Cardstock:


After diecutting Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock with Simon Says Stamp's Mod Circle Frame Die, I coloured individual pieces with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I then spritzed the pieces with a Ranger Mini Mister Spray Bottle filled with water. Once dry, I pieced everything back together on my notecard, stamped a sentiment from Simon's Jumbo Stripes Stamps, and added a few Doodlebug Beetle Black Sprinkles Enamel Dots.

Supplies:


2 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the cool effect created on the BDay card!

ionabunny said...

Very pretty. Love this die. Hugz