Monday, November 7, 2016

Clean and Simple Hello Card

Hi everyone,

I'm popping by to share a clean and simple hello card made using the Simon Says Stamp Small Hello Die.


First I die cut a piece of Simon's Soft Navy Cardstock using the rectangle from Simon's Bundle of Stitches Dies. I then die cut Simon's Small Hello, saving the positive piece for a future card. I took a strip of triangle patterned paper from Doodlebug's Kitten Smitten 6x6 Paper Pad and tucked it behind the hello, leaving it to stick out a bit on the side. I adhered the panel onto a notecard made from Bazzill's Icy Mint Cardstock. I finished the card off with another strip of the patterned paper on the top left, some lines drawn with a Signo White Gel Pen, and some pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

Supplies:


3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Great design Sarah! My eyes are really drawn to the focal element.

stampwithsandy said...

Super cool card! Love the use of patterned paper in negative space.

ionabunny said...

Lovely. The dark blue space is so elegant. Hugz