Monday, February 6, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Emma Background Stamp - 3 Ways

Hi everyone,

I'm popping by again to share THREE cards all made using the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp Emma Background Stamp. This stamp is probably my favourite from Simon's Hey Love Release (AND IS NOW BACK IN STOCK!!!) I love how this stamp reminds me of the popular adult coloring books that are still trendy. I decided to create three cards using three different media.


In case you're interest, here are the two similar background stamps released as part of Simon's Hey Love Release:



For my first card I used Prismacolor Colored Pencils:


I stamped the Emma Background Stamp with Simon's White Pigment Ink onto Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock and heat set the ink. I then partially coloured it with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils before adding Simon's Miss You diecut sentiment and an Illustrated Faith Enamel Heart Sticker.

Seondly, I used Copic Markers:



Here I stamped "Emma" with Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink before colouring the image in with Copic Markers. For this card I used Simon's Love Die for teh sentiment and some more Illustrated Faith Enamel Heart Stickers.

Finally, I used Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 Color Watercolor Set


For this card I white heat embossed "Emma" on Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock and then coloured it with Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors. The sentiment is from Simon's Best Day Ever Die and again the hearts are Illustrated Faith Enamel Heart Stickers.

That's it for me today. Hope you have a great one!
Sarah

Supplies (with affliate links at no extra cost to you):


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Three very different looks but each is simply amazing and so beautifully done! Jo x

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...love all 3 but #2 is my fav!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow beautiful cards...thanjs for showing us multiple ways to use the same stamp.

Rosali said...

Wow, all three cards are AWESOME!

Lucy Schmidt said...

I think you made a great choice in using that particular background stamp for your diverse experiment. They are all gorgeous. Unlike snappy scrappy above, I like #1 & #3 the best. See--something for everyone--and you covered us all! ;-)