Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Garage Sale

Hi everyone!

I've got a few items to list for a little garage sale here. I'm trying to clear some things out of my craft room...so.... Here goes!

I do have some other stamps in my purge pile not shown here: some older Simon Says Stamp and a few other brands. Pop me an email if you want to see what else I have and I'll get some pictures taken.

Stamps may have some staining (you can see it with some of the clear stamps). 

All prices are in US dollars and I accept paypal. SPEND $50 AND SHIPPING IS FREE INSIDE CANADA AND THE USA. If you want me to get a shipping quote before you commit to anything just email me with your postal code and which items you're interested in and I'll try to get a quote out to you. Minimum small packet from Canada is $5.

*ETA Please email me (button is on the side bar) your wish list rather than leave a comment. Blogger is set up so I'm unable to email you via your comments. Thanks!*


Thanks for looking!
Sarah

All stamp sets are $7.50 unless otherwise noted:


1. HA Sample set


2. HALooks Good


3. HA Flower Table Cloth


4. HA Tartan Background


5. HA  Fancy Letters


6. HAHeyday Thoughts

8. $1.00 HA Classic Messages


9. HA Aspen Merry


10. HA Hey Y'All


11. Art Impressions Nativity stamps and dies




13. HA Spread Joy




15. Hero Arts Missing You


16. Neat and Tangled Everyday Labels


17. HA Heyday Sentiments




19. HA Number Pattern


20. HA Designer Snowflakes






23.Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags Die


24. $2.00 Mama Elephant Round and Round Dies

No comments: